What’s the best thing you’ve read this week? Here’s our collection of must-read posts from some of our favorite bloggers. Got a blog of your own? Share it with us in the comments!
- Got a zip-top bag and some hair gel? Use ‘em to make a fun, inexpensive sensory bag for your baby.
- If 2013’s the year you get organized, the Motivated Mom’s Planner is the tool for you.
- Peachy Parrots, Puppy Pot Pies, George Washington Pancakes, and more cute, kid-friendly recipes your toddler will want to gobble up.
- Holiday gift money still burning a hole in your pocket? Here’s a round-up of the best winter clearance sales for baby clothes and shoes.
- Twenty simple ways to make bath time fun (and they don’t take much time!).