The challenges of having two kids under 2
- The difficulty of carrying around one baby while pregnant with another.
- Changing diapers while dealing with morning sickness.
- Not getting near enough sleep during the second pregnancy because I was up at night with my oldest.
- I battled pre-term contractions daily for two months simply because my body wasn’t ready to have one baby right after the next.
- I was so exhausted from being pregnant and so busy with my daughter that I didn’t get the chance to enjoy the second pregnancy as much as the first. I had to remind myself to stop and feel my son’s movements and kicks.