How Will You Know When You’re Pregnant?
Here are some signs that you might be pregnant:
- You miss your period.
- You feel sick to your stomach or throw up.
- Your breasts are big and sore. The area around your nipples gets darker.
- You crave certain foods. Or you really dislike certain foods.
- You feel tired all the time.
- A home pregnancy test shows you’re pregnant.
If you think you might be pregnant, go to your health care provider. The sooner you know you’re pregnant, the sooner you can begin prenatal care so that you can start taking good care of yourself and your growing baby.