Tranquil Turtle is the first Cloud b product that combines both sight and sound features in one soft, soothing character. The innovative turtle transforms any room into a peaceful seaside oasis! Glowing in a relaxing aquamarine or amethyst color, the shell projects a magical underwater light effect with a gentle wave motion and plays the soothing sounds of ocean waves and undersea melodies. The total effect provides for a calm and relaxing environment, giving children a peaceful night sleep.
Named the 2013 Infant/Toddler Toy of the Year, Tranquil Turtle features a 23-minute sleep timer with auto shut-off and includes an illustrated storybook, adoption certificate, and endangered sea animals guide.
Five New Parent Resident Moms volunteered to sample Cloud b’s Tranquil Turtle with their children and share a review of their experience with the product. Here’s what they had to say:
It soothes and calms
Between Tranquil Turtle’s gentle underwater light effect and tranquil ocean sounds, Resident Moms unanimously reported that the plush toy was soothing not just for their children, but for everyone.
- “The lights and sound were very soothing. It also provided a nice distraction for my son when I left the room, so he didn’t cry as much.” –Christina F.
- “It was very soothing to all my family members!” –Krystal M.
Easy for toddlers to use
Resident Moms agreed that Tranquil Turtle’s buttons are easy enough for their toddlers to use—a major plus for tots who like to be independent.
- “Very easy for a 3 year old to use which is great because he likes to be independent and he can easily figure out which buttons to press if he wants sound or not and whether he wants to see the ocean moving.” –Diane F.
- “My son loved pressing the buttons!” –Christina F.
Kids slept great.
Our Resident Moms agreed that their little ones experienced a great night’s sleep with Tranquil Turtle.
- “I thought it might be distracting but I was wrong. As long as it was set in a place above my son (on top of a dresser/nightstand near his bed) it was great.” –Krystal M.
- “My daughter is 28 months and sometimes makes a fuss at bedtime. But she seemed to find the wave sound comforting.” –Julie C.
Would buy and recommend
Overall, Resident Moms reported that they, along with their children, loved Tranquil Turtle. Most said they’d buy it, and all agreed they’d recommend it to friends.
- “I’d recommend it to any mom who’s child was having a hard time falling asleep.” –Julie C.
- “It’s a very high quality product that will last for years to come. I would recommend getting this as a birthday or shower gift because the recipient will have this for years to come and will remember it as part of their childhood and that you gave it to them.” –Diane F.