Recent studies unveil just how much parents now rely on mobile phones to make their life easier. A study conducted by Harris Interactive discovered parents show more activity that non-parents across all aspects of digital shopping, and are twice as likely to download an app from their favorite stores or use a phone’s GPS to find a nearby location.
MyWebGrocer, the leading provider of digital grocery solutions, has five tips to offer parents using mobile phones while shopping:
- Mobile tools reduce time spent in-store so you can spend it at home and with family. Between the recipe builders, online shopping lists and digital circulars, plus easy to use store maps at your fingertips, grocery shopping is no longer a timely hassle.
- Rather than fumbling through clumsy print circulars, online circulars let you browse with ease, and enable you to add the sale item you are interested in directly into your shopping list with a tap of your finger.
- To sidestep the looming question of “what are we having for dinner, Mom??” utilize online recipe builders to deliver ideas. With these tools you can search or create endless recipes by ingredient, category, name, or dietary restrictions.
- Navigating through grocery stores can be quite difficult and cost you a significant amount of time. Some stores offer mobile maps to guide you through their store efficiently and help locate your items without strain.
- Plan your grocery shopping before you leave the house to save you time and confusion. By using your online shopping list you are able to search through all items available in your local grocery store, add selected items to your list, as well as any from online circulars and recipes. You can find and redeem coupons through your mobile phone, and correspond them with your shopping list. Easy as pie!
MyWebGrocer provides over 10,000 grocery stores nationally with great solutions for busy parents who want to maximize their family time rather than at the grocery store fighting with untidy circulars.