Chicken’s loaded with lean protein, something active, growing kids need lots of. Up the flavor of your chicken with this sweet and tangy sauce.
Try this delicious recipe for baked honey mustard chicken!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, mustard, basil, paprika, and parsley. Pour half the mixture over the chicken and brush to cover.
- Bake the chicken for 30 minutes.
- Flip the chicken pieces, brush with the remaining honey mustard, and bake for 15 more minutes, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.