Your little one might not be able to share your Pumpkin Spice Latte (well, maybe just a sip…), but she can still savor the flavors of fall with this warming pumpkin pie bread. Since this recipe makes two loaves, you can freeze the second one for another week.
Savor the flavors of fall with this warming pumpkin pie bread!
Ingredients (makes 2 loaves)
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil, plus more for greasing the pans
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease two 9×5-inch loaf pans with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder, salt.
- In a large bowl, beat the sugar, oil, eggs, and pumpkin puree.
- Stir in flour mixture alternately with water.
- Divide batter evenly between prepared pans.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.