Who doesn’t love bananas and chocolate? These fruit-filled muffins are yummy and easy to make, and are perfect for a breakfast treat or a snack.
Recipe for chocolate chip banana muffins!
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin or fill with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the egg, oil, yogurt, and vanilla.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just moistened, then fold in the bananas and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until muffin tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan.