Thanks to a roster of unfamiliar ingredients, most kids tend to stick their noses up at traditional sushi. Made with simple peanut butter and jelly, these rolls will feel a little more at home on your little ones plate.
Ingredients (Makes 2 rolls)
- 2 slices sandwich bread
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter or sunflower seed butter
- 2 tablespoons grape jelly
- Slice the crust off the bread.
- Flatten the bread with a rolling pin.
- Spread a tablespoon each of peanut butter and jelly on each slice of bread.
- Starting at the bottom, roll each slice of bread into a tight spiral.
- Use a serrated knife to slice each roll into 4-5 pieces.
Try teaching your little one how to eat the pieces with chopsticks!